PC Technical Service Engineer
Be responsible of PC products (laptops, desktops and monitors) repair technical support. To formulate PC repair specifications, and to train and certify PC repair technicians of the service partners. To solve technical problems from the PC repair technicians.
Be responsible to resolve PC related technical issues from the hotline L3 agents. Output technical cases. To train and certify hotline agents.
Be responsible for PC on-site service management. communicating with on-site service suppliers, setup the PC on-site service process, and manage on-site service KPIs.
Communicate service needs with customers and design PC B2B service package; 5. PC product quality monitoring and product quality issue handling.
- Business Skills
- Experience in IT supporting with diverse PC brandings.
- Willingness of studying new telecommunication and product knowledge.
- Business maturity and responsibility for entrusted tasks.
- Very good communication skills.
- Good MS Office knowledge.
- Education Background Requirements:
- Educational background: college (3 years) and above in electrical engineering, communication engineering or computer engineering or related commerce or science discipline.
- Work Experience Requirements:
- Industry background: have at least 1-2 year of experience in the consumer electronic (Telecom/IT preferred) industry.
- Langue Skill Requirement:
- Fluent English and Chinese in Speaking, and Writing. Priority in Multi-Nordic language.
Note: This position is a long term position while will sign contract with our third party HR agency and renew the contract yearly.