Solution Manager for Huawei Inverter and Energy Storage Business
The Swedish Huawei Enterprise team is currently growing by over 35% year over year and we are looking for even more talents!
We are now looking for a Solution (pre-sale) Manager for our expanding Inverter and Energy Storage Business, based in Stockholm. The Solution Manager is responsible for analyzing the customer’s demand and delivering optimized solution value to customer. Duties include leading an ambitious build-up of market share by expanding businesses, partnerships, and entering new markets.
At Huawei we are extremely customer centric since our customers are the only thing that makes us successful and motivates us to invent new solutions and products.
Do you want to work for one of the world largest ICT companies in the world? Do you want to be part of a digital transformation era and a successful team driving business forward? Are you a positive person with very high energy level? Are you passionate about pre-sales and customer relations – then you are the one we look for as our new Solution Manager.
Huawei announced its Enterprise Business in 2011 and we are rapidly growing to build an open, flexible and secure platform in the enterprise market to orchestrate a sustainable, multi-win ecosystem. Huawei Enterprise business is committed help customers from a variety of industries – including government and public sectors, finance, energy and transportation– stay ahead in the new ICT era, and jointly build a Better Connected and Intelligent World.
- Market analysis and suggest the sales strategy/product roadmap in Scandinavia
- Product planning, analyze the technical demand/product function/license of Scandinavian market
- Analyze Development trend of solar inverter and energy storage market in Scandinavia
- Analysis of the competitors’ strategy/operation in Scandinavia
- Technical solution verification with customer & solution optimization to ensure the leading edge
- Technical sales of Huawei FusionSolar Smart PV and Energy Storage Solutions
- Support to project bidding by preparing BOM/quotation
- Lead development of competitive LCOE studies for complex project scenarios
- Lead good understanding of Huawei FusionSolar Smart PV Solutions and Lead promotion of Huawei Solution for Large PV Plants by removing technical barriers and technical misunderstanding
- Supporting the Account Managers in articulating the business and technical value of Huawei FusionSolar Smart PV Solutions to our Customers’ technical decision makers
- Support the local eco-system e.g. distributors and partners
- Support important customer workshops as a solution expert
- At least 4 years working experience, 3 years working experience in solar PV industry;
- More than 2 years for Solution/Technical Sales to directly take care of customers and projects
- Has successful and rich experience to deal with complex organizations and projects with good system and product understanding
- Understanding of the Communication and IT solutions in solar systems
- Practical experience in installation of solar system is an advantage
- Have very strong technology understanding of solar inverter products and PV systems
- Combine both technical speech (overpower Huawei Smart PV Solution and technical advantages) as well as business speech (explaining the LCOE reductions or ROI benefits of our solutions)
- Motivated and have the ability to work across an international and multi-cultural team
- Be comfortable in a target driven environment
- Like cross culture working environment
- Be open-minded and generous in sharing YOUR individual strengths to the team – and in return willing to learn from the current team.
- Your personality and attitude is however the most important factor to be successful at Huawei and in your role!
- Fluent in both Swedish and English
- Must have Technical background, better to be electronic/electric engineer background
- Be able to dimension in design tools as: PVsyst, PVsol and AutoCAD