Huawei is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager (sales) to lead and continue to expand the business in Nordics and Baltics territory for Huawei cloud (https://www.huaweicloud.com/in...). This position is based in Sweden.
The Business Development Manager will be key member of the team responsible for providing business leadership and creative direction of this highly visible customer. You will build and maintain broad relationships in Nordics and Baltics, develop and manage opportunities, and lead a large team of extended resources. You will define an executive relationship strategy within some accounts, including building a strong working relationship with the Huawei senior leadership team for executive sponsorship, executive business reviews, and shaping go-to-market opportunities.
- Sales and target driven, meet and exceed sales target. Preferably a hunter and hungry for new business successes, generating new business and expanding footprint for new customer.
- Explore and identify key accounts in Sweden
- Accelerate customer adoption and customer satisfaction, manage contract negotiations and develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Meet assigned sales and revenue targets and strategic objectives.
- Coordinate internal resources including: sales, solution, service and manage resources to meet performance objectives and requirements.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with partners, work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
- Lead localized solution development efforts that best addresses customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of partners.
- At least 3 years public cloud business development or technical sales experience in developing ICT technologies, cloud native solution
- Work experience from a top three public cloud vendor is preferred.
- Great communication skills, team spirit, and a can-do attitude.
- Knowledge of identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale IT and public cloud technology deals.
- Knowledge of positioning and selling cloud and big data technology in new customers and new market segments.