We offer you a temporary position for 14 months during a parental leave where you will be responsible for coordination, follow-up and develop HR work in line with the company’s demands and business needs. You will support the managers and employees in all HR related areas. You will have great opportunity to influence the HR work and develop and change policies and processes. You will be part of the Nordic HR team with your location in Solna, Stockholm.
As HR Specialist you’ll have a variety of tasks and you’ll be the interface towards external suppliers, managers and employees. You’ll have the following main responsibilities and tasks:
- Responsible for whole recruitment process in Sweden – from searching candidates to contract signing.
- Participating in developing talent acquisition strategy and its implementation, explore and maintain recruitment channels, to improve talent sourcing, interview evaluation and talent selection methodologies and tools.
- Compensation and benefits for Sweden and Iceland. Be the main contact person concerning payroll data input
- Ensure compliance when it comes to Swedish labor law, tax regulations and the requirements for work permit and business visa
- Facilitate support and implement changes to enhance effectiveness and excellent business results, and enhance effective communication within the company
- Responsible for our expatriates’ work permit application process, onboarding and offboarding incl. tax related matters
- Internal employer branding/employee relations and organize different activities such as Christmas party, summer party
- Offboarding process for local employees
- Handling insurance connected issues, including update the contracts and payment
- Other general HR tasks (invoice, issue certificates, HR letters, update Handbook etc.)
For this role you must:
- Have a Bachelor degree within Human Resources Management or related field.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience within HR, preferably in a recruitment/generalist role.
- Fluent in both Swedish and English
- Master Swedish labor law, collective agreements and GDPR requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Linkedin
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills
- Experience from an international company is an advantage.
As a person you should be open minded to adapt to different cultures, service minded having a supportive attitude as well as positive looking for solutions and opportunities. The right candidate is flexible enough to have shifting agendas with high integrity knowing the importance of your role towards managers and employees. In this role it is important that you are performance oriented always striving to make improvements and is willing to get the job done on both high and low level. You have analytical skills, ability to identify, define and problem solve.