If you like a challenge and would like to become a part of a fast growing leading international organization, this is the job for you! Huawei is looking for a dedicated and proactive accountant with a “can do attitude“and positive approach. The Subsidiary Finance Manager role is an important position within our Finance Department offering many opportunities and great learning possibilities.
- Regularly conduct subsidiary annual budget, quarterly rolling forecast, and financial report analysis, promptly identify risks and issues in achieving subsidiary profitability targets, develop reasonable intercompany transaction pricing solutions and financial solutions, track the implementation of solutions and measures, and ensure that the targets are achieved.
- Regularly carry out subsidiary cash flow, annual NMA budget, and quarterly rolling forecasts by currency, promptly identify risks and issues in achieving subsidiary liquidity targets (NMA/OCF/intercompany balance/profit distribution, etc.), develop subsidiary liquidity management solutions, track the implementation of solution measures, and ensure that the targets are achieved.
- Provide support for regional subsidiary financial report health management, provide comprehensive financial report solutions to key and difficult issues in subsidiary financial reports, and support the achievement of subsidiary financial report health targets.
- Gain insight into and analyze the interdependencies between the Group's operations and subsidiaries and the interaction between legal entities and key contradictions, provide comprehensive financial report solutions from the Group Finance level, and support the fulfillment of the Group's financial report management requirements.
- Bachelor degree or above, 1 year or above working experience, working experience in the financial field of large firms and large multinational enterprises.
- Have general knowledge of budget and forecast management, financial planning and analysis, and report analysis capabilities.
- Have good cross-team communication skills. Be good at thinking about issues from different roles and dimensions. Be able to collaborate across departments and drive decision-making.
- Fluency in English and Chinese
We can offer you:
An exciting opportunity to work with the latest technologies within the telecommunication area, in an international working environment within a fast growing organization. In Huawei you will have a great possibility to learn and advance within the company. We recognize and reward ambitious and skilled employees. The workplace is situated in Solna.