Do you want to work for one of the world largest ICT companies in the world? Do you want to be part of a digital transformation era and a successful team driving business forward? Are you are new IT/OSS Engineer?
- Responsible for IT/OSS integration project network planning, design, installation, commissioning, integration.
- Support IT/OSS network customer support resolve technical issues
- Maintenance and fault analysis of IT/OSS networks, support routine maintenance, fault locating, troubleshooting.
- Focus on customer network cyber security, deeply understand customer network architecture, provide network evaluation, identify network risk in advance, and fast recover network critical accident.
- E2E customer complaint troubleshooting and VIP care.
- Provide IT/OSS network service pre-sale support, find service sale opportunity.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor or Master degree in one of following branches: Telecommunication or computer Engineering
- At least 2 years of work experience in IT infrastructure/OSS engineering delivery experience. Have general knowledge of IT/OSS integration project delivery processes and technical management methods.
- Have basic skills in datacom, UNIX/Linux operating system, and database. Have a certain understanding of cloud computing. Be familiar with at least one of the following technologies:
- Host and storage technologies: Have good knowledge of one or more technologies in VDI, storage virtualization, host virtualization, and cloud computing.
- Network technology: Familiar with large-scale IP networks and data center network architecture and design, and have experience in data center network solutions design and implementation.
- Mainstream database backup, development, disaster recovery, maintenance, and optimization.
- Experience in NMS (southbound/northbound interface) integration.
- CCIE/Oracle OCP/VMware VCP /Citrix CCA/ITIL-related certificated is prefer.
- Good system problem handling capability.
- Have strong communication and expression skills and a strong sense of service.
- Attention to detail and ”Can Do” Attitude;
- Customer centric approach;
- Enthusiasm in knowledge sharing;
- Good presentation skills, both oral and written;
- English is working language
We can offer you:
An exciting opportunity to work with the latest technologies within the telecommunication area, in an international working environment within a fast growing organization. In Huawei you will have a great possibility to learn and advance within the company. We recognize and reward ambitious and skilled employees. The workplace is situated in Solna.