Do you want to work for one of the world largest ICT companies in the world? Do you want to be part of a digital transformation era and a successful team driving business forward? Are you our new IP/Access Network Engineer?
Be responsible for Datacom and Access network engineer position, mainly responsible for Datacom and Access project delivery and maintenance. Involved products: Routers, switches, OLTs and OSS system.
- Participate in network delivery solution review, solution preparation, and solution implementation during Datacom engineering delivery.
- Analyze and locate problems in the live network, restore customer network services in a timely manner, and ensure customer network security.
- Communicate with the customer about delivery issues and answer customer technical questions.
- Knowledge of VLAN, TRUNK, STP are required
- Knowledge of IPv4 ISIS/OSPF/BGP, MPLS, MPLS L2/L3 VPN, inter-AS VPN are required.
- Knowledge of IPv6 ISIS, BGP EVPN are required
- Knowledge of QoS NAT, are required.
- Knowledge of commission, integration, and maintenance procedure is required.
- Knowledge of configure Huawei Datacom and Access devices is preferred.
- Experience for live network troubleshooting is preferred.
- Network certification (HCIE/HCIP/CCIE/CCIP/JNCIE/JNCIP) is preferred.
- English as a working language is required
We can offer you:
An exciting opportunity to work with the latest technologies within the telecommunication area, in an international working environment within a fast growing organization. In Huawei you will have a great possibility to learn and advance within the company. We recognize and reward ambitious and skilled employees. The workplace is situated in Solna, Sweden.