Do you want to work for one of the world largest ICT companies in the world? Do you want to be part of a digital transformation era and a successful team driving business forward? Are you a positive person with very high energy level? Are you passionate about Procurement– then you are the one we look for as our new Procurement Assistant.
We can offer you:
An exciting opportunity to work with the latest technologies within the telecommunication area, in an international working environment within a fast growing organization. In Huawei you will have a great possibility to learn and advance within the company. We recognize and reward ambitious and skilled employees. The workplace is situated in Helsinki.
1. In charge of Huawei Consumer Business Nordic purchase in category of marketing & Retail & Service & HMS
2. Supplier qualification
-Potential supplier information collection, identification, on-site visit.
-Documents, materials regarding qualification preparation and report to PMC(Procurement Management Committee)
-Qualification documents collection, sign and archive.
-SBI(Supplier Information Management System)/SRM(Supplier Relationship Management) operation
3. Supplier selection
- Selection strategy initiation, report and selection implementation and selection result report.
-Contract drafting, negotiation, review, signing and archive.
- SSM (Supplier Selection Management )/ SRM (Supplier Relationship Management)
4. Procurement execution
- Purchase Order (PO) creation, review, issue, check, archive and tracing.
- Trace and implement the change of PO
5. Supplier management
-Benchmark, resource pool ,daily affairs management
-Supplier performance review
-Action plan trace and close
6. Internal control
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Commercial/Business/Logistics/Legal/Administration or related majors
- At least 3 years’ procurement experience in international company. Good understanding on MKT categories, experiences in agency account is highly preferred.
- Be familiar with the procurement process (such as supplier certification, selection, etc.), and can perform independently;
- Be familiar with the knowledge of legal, financial, tax, finance, trade, and can be used in the actual procurement work;
- Procurement business insight, strong analytical and negotiation skills.
Integrity, team work, Accept business travel arrangements
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese mandarin