At Huawei Technologies, we look for people who share our vision: to enrich lives with communication. We are a leading supplier of next generation telecom networks and currently serve 37 of the world’s top 50 telecommunication operators. Our people are committed to provide innovative products, services and solutions, and understand it as their mission to create long-term value and growth potential for our clients.
Currently we are looking for a Procurement Specialist
- Responsible for managing Country Procurement Business
- Manage Engineering supplier sourcing, selection and resource delivery
- Maintain Supplier performance evaluation, portfolio management
- Interface Suppliers Sponsors and maintain partnership management
- Ensure cost efficiency & lead-time for sourcing part
- Telecom projects procurement implementation
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 1 year procurement experience
- Prior experience in ICT or relevant field
- Able to work independently and lead the country procurement
- Excellent communication skills and social ability
- With Bachelor’s degree or above
- Fluent spoken and written in English & Chinese. Finnish is a plus
We offer you an interesting and challenging job in international environment, further professional development and good working conditions.
Confidentiality is guaranteed. Please note, only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.
Our office is located in Metsälä, Helsinki, within a short walking distance from Käpylä train station.
Note: This position is a long term position but contract will be signed with our third party HR agency.