Country Cyber Security Officer
Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
At Huawei, innovation focuses on customer needs. We invest heavily in basic research, concentrating on technological breakthroughs that drive the world forward. We have more than 180,000 employees, and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions.
Huawei's end-to-end portfolio of products, solutions and services are both competitive and secure. Through open collaboration with ecosystem partners, we create lasting value for our customers, working to empower people, enrich home life, and inspire innovation in organizations of all shapes and sizes.
Cyber Security Requirement management and planning:
Gain insight into country cyber security laws and regulations, understand government, regulators and customers' requirements on cyber security, develop local specific cyber security solutions and incorporate cyber security into corporate business/product planning, and supervise the plan implementation
- Identify key demands of external stakeholders, establish the regular communication mechanism, address stakeholders (from engineer to CXO level) concern about cyber security, and help country general manager establish and consolidate the medium and long-term cooperation mechanism to achieve win-win & trustworthy
- Routine organize cyber security workshop with stakeholders and speak in industrial cyber security conference on Huawei cyber security best practise.
Compliance and crisis handling:
- Using the Risk-Governance-Control model, proactively identify cyber security new risks in country legal compliance, new technologies, and new business scenarios, maintain the risk map, establish and drill the crisis prevention mechanism, and carry out emergency crisis handling to minimize negative impacts
Awareness and capability improvement:
- Improve awareness and capabilities via conducting cyber security training to business department
The successful applicant must:
- Have ten years or more experience working in cyber security with successful project
- Hold a degree preferably in a relevant subject
- Have a sufficient level of understanding in information and communication technology
- Have excellent communication skills and ability to be frank and honest while being factual and earnest
- Have experience in pitching or demonstrating to senior, high-profile customers/stakeholders, international or domestic cyber security conference
- Be prepared to learn and absorb a significant amount of information in a short period of time - familiarization training will be provided by Huawei
- Be currently eligible to work within the European Union
- Your resume/ application must be in English
Location: Sweden/ Norway/ Denmark/ Finland/ Czech/ Romania/ Ukraine