Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
At Huawei, innovation focuses on customer needs. We invest heavily in basic research, concentrating on technological breakthroughs that drive the world forward. We have more than 180,000 employees, and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions.
Huawei's end-to-end portfolio of products, solutions and services are both competitive and secure. Through open collaboration with ecosystem partners, we create lasting value for our customers, working to empower people, enrich home life, and inspire innovation in organizations of all shapes and sizes.
As Storage Sales Specialist
- Understand storage business and market in Finland
- Seek for business opportunities, collect and analyse market requirements and enhance customer relationships
- Sell across all levels of Enterprise corporations
- Deliver success cases by using a go to market sales model driving business relevant/customer value selling
- Achieve target of storage sales
- Understanding of large private/public organizations and their buying cycles
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing, engineering or computer science or related field required
- 5+ years sales, account management and/or business development work experience (with active sales)
- Experience and Understanding of customer pain points and storage solutions, know how to sale and what to sell
- Preferable: experience working for storage vendor or IT solution provider
Interested? Please send us your documents in English. Applications without CV will not be considered.
What We Offer:
We offer you an exciting professional career in one of the leading and fastest growing multinational ICT companies, challenging work and a competitive salary package. Personal development is ensured through many training opportunities.
Läkkisepäntie 23, Helsinki, Finland