Consumer Business Group is the segment of Huawei that have grown the most in the last year. In Norway, similar to the rest of Europe, Huawei is now creating their own ecosystem, with their own AppGallery. Every week we are getting onboard new apps from local content providers in Norway and with this rapid expansion we need another PR Manager to specifically look after the PR about HUAWEI HMS and AppGallery.
- According to the new product launch schedule, set up the local quarterly/ yearly plan and campaign PR and communications strategy based on an international guideline and toolkit and deliver the local PR result.
- Plan and implement communications activities together with the team and agency.
- Engage with media and brief new products and concepts efficiently.
- Enhance brand and product image and media visibility.
- Develop the PR and communications content pipeline aligning with international strategy and local media interest.
- Responsible for press releases management, interviews set-up and other media communication.
- Cooperate with local content provider for joint PR about HUAWEI HMS and AppGallery.
- Background from retail with a focus on product PR. A plus with past experience in journalism.
- Excellent relationship with local media, both newspaper/TV and tech-media.
- Experience with dealing with PR agencies.
- Good experience from PR Crisis Management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in Norwegian and good level of English.
Location: Fornebu, Oslo, Norway
Interested? Please submit your CV in English.
If you are applying to Huawei position, Please click http://career.huawei.com/recca... to see Huawei GDPR privacy statement.