Huawei's products and services are available in more than 170 countries, and are used by a third of the world’s population, and are currently ranking as the world’s biggest phone shipment. Sixteen R&D centers have been set up in the United States, Germany, Sweden, Russia, India, and China. Huawei Consumer BG is one of Huawei' s three business units and covers smartphones, PC and tablets, Wearables and cloud services, etc. Huawei' s global network is built on 20 years of expertise in the telecom industry and is dedicated to delivering the latest technological advances to consumers around the world.
- Take part in the local ecosystem development in Denmark: Assess and develop market opportunities and competitive landscape for HMS ecosystem products and services. Develop business models to capture market opportunities and validate with partners and relevant parties.
- Identify, develop and manage new strategic partnerships: Target top executives of potential content developers/service providers, identify commercial opportunities & service synergies, build and present solutions, building solid relationships and negotiating contracts to a successful close.
- Provide Internal Smart Partnership Solutions: Identify analytics-based improvement areas to our current partner relationship, and build solution proposals accordingly for our Management team.
- Drive Profit Growth: Managing the end to end sales cycle, pitch client-led solutions and build realistic and actionable commercial proposals in order to grow our profit margins results.
- Become a Market Expert: In your correspondent area of expertise, work closely with the Business Operations Managers to identify the cutting edge partnerships that could take the value of our services to the next level.
- Project management and Coordination: Act as the primary point-of-contact for day-to-day partner relationship and business operations .Communicate the progress of ecosystem development projects internally and externally; develop performance metrics and milestones that enable internal and external parties to assess progress and achieve targets.
- 5+ years of experience in Mobile Software Content/Technology/Services/Business industry.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, negotiation and relationship-building skills.
- Good network with local content providers in Denmark, especially in sector such as finance, transport and government.
- Possess a Bachelor or a Master's degree in business-related discipline.
Location: Støberigade 14, Copenhagen, Denmark
Interested? Please submit your CV in English.
If you are applying to Huawei position, Please click http://career.huawei.com/recca... to see Huawei GDPR privacy statement.