We are looking for a suitable candidate to be our PR Manager for Huawei Consumer Business Group in Denmark. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wishes to work with all angles of public relations including media relations and product marketing for one of the world’s most exciting brands. You will be offered a great opportunity to work with the newest technologies in an international organization. You will have great possibility to learn and advance.
The PR Manager refers directly to the Marketing Manager and will be a core member of the Danish marketing team and support the execution of a very ambitious marketing and communication agenda. Our motto is we work hard, play hard.
Huawei in Denmark is a fast-paced organization rooted in excellence, respect, trust and communication. The ideal candidate is innovative and diligent, constantly result oriented. You are a confident team player and communicator with a strong ability to influence media. Emphasized characteristics are proactivity, self-motivated and with a natural entrepreneurial vision. Efficiently skilled in organizing, working independently and adapting to varied work tasks and handling crisis with a cool head.
Activities include, but are not limited to:
- According to the new product launch schedule, localize PR plans based on HQ & Regional guideline in cooperation with Danish marketing team and our PR agencies, assuring delivery of the local PR result.
- Build and maintain good relationship with local media. Including daily communication, global launch events and local press events.
- Create and localize press releases, speeches and other PR copy – everything from new product launches to various Huawei news.
- Coordinate and execute campaign plan and monitor PR Campaign effect.
- Brief media on products and track test results.
- Delivery of various PR reports to HQ and regional offices
- Coordinate with other PR colleagues responsible for other parts of the business.
- A true team player with outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- University Degree (preferably Marketing, Communication or Journalism)
- +5 years relevant experience within PR, copywriting and/or stakeholder management.
- Excellent internal and external communication skills. Fluent in Danish and English. Knowledge of Nordic languages skills is a plus
- Understanding Nordic (at least Danish) PR developing trend, media landscape and consumer behavior.
- Experience on managing large PR work and execution of coordinated PR strategies.
- Experience with issues management is a plus.
- Experience with tech media is a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time with strong organizational coordinating skills, flexible, and tactical solving abilities.
- A creative mindset with an ability to think solutions and see the various angles in a story.
- Reliable, responsible and accurate with an attention to details.
Location: Støberigade 14, Copenhagen, Denmark.
Interested? Please submit your CV in English.
Please note that this position will be signed with our third party vendor.
If you are applying to Huawei position, Please click http://career.huawei.com/recca... to see Huawei GDPR privacy statements.