If you are considering the challenge of a new role in a rapidly growing global company, Finland Supply Chain Management Department is seeking passionate candidate with “can do spirit” to deliver excellent results together with Huawei Finland and our customers’ team. This is an excellent opportunity to become a part of a great team with scope for long-term opportunity and rewards. The company is growing quickly and these professional roles will have a strong presence in the Huawei Finland. We are offering challenging positions and the opportunities to grow with us.
Currently we are looking for a Logistics Specialist (Supply chain)
Ensure perfect logistic flow while maintaining highly customer satisfaction and cost reduction. Mainly focus on:
- Participate in project bidding process to design logistics solutions per customer’s demands.
- Huawei country central warehouse daily storage management, to ensure equipment safety and inventory accuracy.
- Responsible for quarterly subcontractors revisions.
- Custom clearance control and monitor goods to be delivered to the designated places timely.
- Huawei Logistics Service Provider management, which includes KPI monitor, performance, exceptional case management.
- Train and manage project engineering subcontractors to carry out projects equipment management under controllable and measurable logistic processes.
- Managing the reverse cargo from site/customer to the end.
- Logistics related payment management.
- Documents management.
University degree in logistics related area, supply chain or order management. Good supervision with proven track record of LSP, warehouse management or supply chain management. You should be familiar with custom clearance procedures, import and export business. At least 1 years supply chain or logistics experience preferably from Telecom industry.
Customer-focused, target-oriented, self-motivated, has good pressure resistance and prioritizing skills. Able to deal with multi-tasking, has strong communication skills and willing to work in cross-cultural environment.
Language skills: Fluent in English, in addition, Chinese skills preferred.
This job requires occasionally travelling within Finland.
The candidate will work in Finland and report to the Supply Chain Manager. Location of this position is in Helsinki, Finland.
Founded in 1987, Huawei Technologies is one of the fastest growing telecommunication and network solutions providers in the world. At Huawei Technologies, we look for people who share our vision: to enrich life with communication. We are a leading supplier of next generation telecom networks and currently serve 45 of the world’s top 50 operators. Our people are committed to providing innovative products, services and solutions and understand it as their mission to create long-term value and growth potential for our clients. More information:
Note: This position is a long term position but contract will be signed with our third party HR agency.