At Huawei Technologies, we look for people who share our vision: to enrich lives with communication. We are a leading supplier of next generation telecom networks and currently serve 37 of the world’s top 50 telecommunication operators. Our people are committed to provide innovative products, services and solutions, and understand it as their mission to create long-term value and growth potential for our clients.
Currently we are looking for a Admin Procurement Manager
• Develop category procurement strategies, execute procurement strategies for key categories and projects, and select suppliers for key projects.
• Establish, maintain, and improve the cost baselines for categories, and standardize procurement management under the procurement process framework.
• Effectively implement supply resource assurance measures for key categories, participate in supplier qualification, properly match supply and demand, and promptly drive suppliers to resolve major supply and quality issues.
• Take charge of routine supplier management and participate in supplier performance evaluation and communication.
• Bachelor degree or higher.
• Business sensitivity, strong industry insight, good communication skills, and mutual benefit.
• Strong project management, organization coordination, and cost management experience, able to deliver projects outstandingly.
We can offer you:
An exciting opportunity to work with the latest technologies within the telecommunication area, in an international working environment within a fast growing organization. In Huawei you will have a great possibility to learn and advance within the company. We recognize and reward ambitious and skilled employees. The workplace is situated in Metsälä, Helsinki within short walking distance from Käpylä railway station.
Note: This position is a long term position but contract will be signed with our third party HR agency.