- Be responsible for the shop building planning, construction, and management of the country, including strategy and mapping, implementation of SI design, position planning and construction, operation management
- Be responsible for the retail GTM (Go to Market) operation of the country, including new product launch, display and experience, and promotion activities.
- Manage retail resources such as POSM materials, retail samples, and promotional gifts in the country.
- Be responsible for the retail team management in the country, personnel recruitment, personnel motivation, Capability improvement.
- Be responsible for internal and external FF manpower training, training materials preparation, training project management, and training evaluation management.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising, Communications or related field is required.
- 5+ years marketing experience is a plus. If you have tech background of consumer electric products, it's a big plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Be able to understand electronics in a fast way and be able to communicate technical concepts in a way that a non-technical person would understand
- Extreme attention to detail with the ability to prioritize multiple projects and work within a deadline driven environment.
- Self-starter, able to work independent also collaborate with cross functional team
- Comfort in juggling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
Please notice that this position will assign contract with our HR agency.