At Huawei Technologies, we look for people who share our vision: to enrich lives with communication. We are a leading supplier of next generation telecom networks and currently serve 37 of the world’s top 50 telecommunication operators. Our people are committed to provide innovative products, services and solutions, and understand it as their mission to create long-term value and growth potential for our clients.
Huawei Finland Sales Office is looking for an Payroll & HR Specialist with:
- Previous experience from similar responsibilities within HR and/or payroll administration
- Understanding of different HR processes and Finnish employment legislation
- Strong MS Office skills and detail-oriented approach
- Strong communication skills, problem-solving attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Full working proficiency in English. Fluent in Finnish (Both in Speaking and Writing)
- Good MS Office skills and project management capability are also required.
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Process payroll for employees in the organization
- Maintain personnel database regarding salaries
- Manage organization budget and expenses
- Report to department supervisor regarding daily activities and issues
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
We can offer you:
An exciting opportunity to work with the latest technologies within the telecommunication area, in an international working environment within a fast growing organization. In Huawei you will have a great possibility to learn and advance within the company. We recognize and reward ambitious and skilled employees. The workplace is situated in Metsälä, Helsinki within short walking distance from Käpylä railway station.
Note: This position is a long term position but contract will be signed with our third party HR agency.