Do you want to work for one of the world largest ICT companies in the world? Do you want to be part of a digital transformation era and a successful team driving business forward? Are you a positive person with very high energy level? Are you the Partner Development Manager we are looking for?
The Partner Development Manager is responsible for Huawei ICT academy development and eco-partners based on Huawei technologies. The position is to engage with relative schools, universities, educational institutes or organizations to develop Huawei ICT academy family and achieve corresponding social responsibility target. Meanwhile, the position is to develop Huawei Nordic partner ecosystem with solution partners, innovation partners, ISV or systems integrator based on Huawei solution or platform.
- The position is required to match Huawei talent eco system strategy consist of ICT academy and solution partners’ development.
- The Partner Development Manager must engage and influence at all necessary levels within the Partner organization, including Executive management to achieve cooperation agreement.
The working scope includes 2 parts mainly but not limited to:
Huawei ICT academy:
- Set development strategy and plan of Nordic talent eco-system
- Help Nordic and Baltic educational organization and students to be trained with ICT skills, develop young talents for ICT industry and promote research & development.
- Facilitate Huawei advanced ICT technology to engage with target academies, education organizations such as schools, universities, institutes etc within Nordic and Baltic region, in order to fulfill Huawei social value and responsibility;
- Work with the team to develop Nordic eco-system, together with all necessary resources such as Huawei solution, HR, PR and Partner development department etc.;
- Complete the goal of increasing the number on academy partners, active learning students, and acquired certificates. Educate and deliver qualified ICT talents to the society and local industry.
Huawei ICT solution partners:
- Identify, plan, engage and execute solution partner development within Nordic and Baltic area
- Drive talented partners to work with or on Huawei products or services as a total solution such as value added applications, software, middleware etc. adopting the latest technologies e.g. artificial intelligence, Data/Video analytic, AR, VR, LBS etc. or any other industrial solutions.
- Support partners to develop joint solution based on Huawei technologies with technical support. Help partner to develop joint GTM strategy and plan with Huawei sales force, marketing activities and customer landscape etc.
- Support partner to identify business opportunities, generate leads and develop reference case based on the joint solution.
- Around 5+ years’ academy and/or solution partner development experience or similar background with strong networking in related domain.
- Experience of partnership development with solution partners or academy organization in Nordic at CxO/ management level
- Excellent collaboration skills with a wide variety of stakeholders, driving internal and external forces to reach and overachieve assigned targets
- Have a strong understanding or knowledge of ICT technologies as well as latest innovation. Capable of high level discussion of technical solutions.
- Must welcome challenges, be self-motivated and open-minded
Please submit your application in English.