Do you want to work for one of the world largest ICT companies in the world? Do you want to be part of a digital transformation era and a successful team driving business forward? Are you a positive person with very high energy level? Are you passionate about business development and customer relations – then you are the one we look for as our new Business Development Manager.
- The objectives for the role of BD are to accelerate growth in Huawei market share, based on Huawei DCF products and solution (Prefabricated DC, Modular DC, UPS, Lithium Battery, Precision air conditioners, etc.)
- Be responsible for achieving sales targets and fostering sustainable market development.
- Analyze the local market and gain insights into key industries (Such as Colocation), and develop annual sales targets and sales strategies.
- Ecosystem construction and development. Develop and interface professional DCF partners and consulting companies
- Relationship Building:
- The BD will have a rich network of contacts and relationships within the local country. The colocation customers and professional DCF partners are fundamental relationships that must be established to be able to function in the role.
- Support the success of key customers and key projects, explore opportunities on a daily basis, and manage pipeline projects. Building the brand position. Plan and execute marketing activities, such as on-site meetings/demo sites, small-group activities, joint marketing with channel partners, and summary and promotion of successful cases.
- At a minimum 5 years of experience in business development based on DCF area (Prefabricated DC, Modular DC, UPS, Lithium Battery, Precision air conditioners, etc.).
- Fluent English in reading and writing
- Has the ability to understand the end-to-end solutions and the benefits that can be applied applications of Huawei DC facility solutions to customer scenario.
- Strong customer-facing and relationship building skills. Excellent listening, speaking, and writing skills; ability to use a wide variety of presentation tools to persuasively communicate complex and high-impact messages to multiple audience levels. Strong client influence and negotiation skills; ability to translate technical topics into business terms and project a trustable image.
We can offer you:
An exciting opportunity to work with the latest technologies within the telecommunication area, in an international working environment within a fast growing organization. In Huawei you will have a great possibility to learn and advance within the company. We recognize and reward ambitious and skilled employees. The workplace is situated in Solna.