Do you want to work for one of the world largest ICT companies in the world? Do you want to be part of a digital transformation era and a successful team driving business forward? Are you a positive person with very high energy level? Are you passionate about business development and customer relations – then you are the one we look for as our new Data Center Facility Solution Sales Manager.
Huawei announced its Enterprise Business in 2011 and we are rapidly growing to build an open, flexible and secure platform in the enterprise market to orchestrate a sustainable, multi-win ecosystem. Huawei Enterprise business is committed help customers from a variety of industries – including government and public sectors, finance, energy and transportation– stay ahead in the new ICT era, and jointly build a Better Connected and Intelligent World.
- Be responsible for achieving sales targets in Sweden and fostering sustainable market development. At the same time, as a solution expert for the pan-Nordic region, he/she will take part of the support work.
- Analyze the Swedish market and gain insights into key industries (Colocation, Hospital, etc.), and develop annual sales targets and sales strategies.
- Support the success of key customers and key projects, explore opportunities on a daily basis, and manage pipeline projects.
- Be responsible for daily technical communication with customers/partners, understand technical requirements, communicate with and guide customers based on solutions, and design solutions. Summarize and transfer knowledge for successful projects.
- Building the brand position. Plan and execute marketing activities, such as on-site meetings/demo sites, small-group activities, joint marketing with channel partners, and summary and promotion of successful cases.
Ecosystem construction and development. Develop and interface professional DCF partners and consulting companies.
- At a minimum 5 years of experience in DCF area (Prefabricated DC, Modular DC, UPS, Lithium Battery, Precision air conditioners, etc.).
- Fluent English in reading and writing.
- Has the ability to understand the end-to-end solutions and the benefits that can be applied applications of Huawei DC facility solutions to customer scenario.
- Excellent listening, speaking, and writing skills; ability to use a wide variety of presentation tools to persuasively communicate complex and high-impact messages to multiple audience levels. Strong client influence and negotiation skills; ability to translate technical topics into business terms and project a trustable image.
We can offer you:
An exciting opportunity to work with the latest technologies within the telecommunication area, in an international working environment within a fast growing organization. In Huawei you will have a great possibility to learn and advance within the company. We recognize and reward ambitious and skilled employees. The workplace is situated in Solna.