Do you want to work for one of the world largest ICT companies in the world? Do you want to be part of a digital transformation era and a successful team driving business forward? Are you a positive person with very high energy level? Are you passionate about business development and customer relations – then you are the one we look for as our new Channel Account Manager.
Reporting to the Nordic Channel Director, the Channel Account Manager (CAM) is responsible for the business development and sales engagement with the partner and ensuring joint initiatives are executed. The CAM is the primary point of contact for mainstream partners on business development and key projects. The position is mainly for Swedish market and potentially for some Nordic partners as well.
- Engage and influence at all levels within the Partner organization, including Executive management, Sales, Technical and Solution creation areas.
- Work with the team to maintain Huawei channel policy. Keep improving on partner satisfaction in terms of process, support, channel selection fairness etc.
- Drive partner joint business plan that results in achieving revenue goals and agreed KPIs
- Build up engagements between partner & Huawei sales force (Named account High Touch and Commercial Sales )
- Enable and utilize partner sales force and capability to approach end customer and win opportunities.
- Engages partners on joint business planning and activities including: partner-driven marketing, events, sales promotion, partner enablement etc
- Maintain and monitor partner pipeline and key opportunities via Deal Registration, pipeline management etc.
- Liaise with marketing team to align partner marketing activities and monitor follow up
- Annual performance management with direct manager based on focused business target, individual and development goals
- Regular meetings with partner Sales Mgmt team to monitor joint business plan review, pipeline, key projects, marketing and partner capabilities
- Quarterly business review (QBR) with Huawei management against annual partner business plan.
- Around 5-10 years Enterprise B2B sales / channel development experience toward Business customers in indirect sales Business Model, with a proven sales track record and digging of new business opportunities with an international ICT infrastructure/solutions vendor.
- Must have strong relationship selling skills within the channels community
- Excellent collaboration skills with a wide variety of stakeholders (product management, marketing, sales), driving internal and external forces to reach and overachieve assigned sales targets
- Have a good working knowledge of at least one or more of the following products & solutions: Enterprise Networking, IT Infrastructures, Security and etc.
- Ability to show creativity and a different way of thinking will be essential.
- Must welcome challenges, be self motivated and capable of working under own
- Ability to establish brands, explore product opportunities, work out competitive analysis.
- Detailed knowledge of Swedish and Nordic Enterprise market and business models.
We can offer you an exciting opportunity to work with the latest technologies within the telecommunication area, in an international working environment within a fast growing organization. In Huawei you will have a great possibility to learn and advance within the company. We recognize and reward ambitious and skilled employees. The workplace is situated in Solna.