Do you want to work for one of the world largest ICT companies in the world? Do you want to be part of a digital transformation era and a successful team driving business forward? Are you a positive person with high energy level? Are you passionate about technology and customer relations – then you are the one we look for as our new Nordic Network CTO.
Huawei announced its Enterprise Business in 2011 and we are rapidly growing to build an open, flexible and secure platform in the enterprise market to orchestrate a sustainable, multi-win ecosystem. Huawei Enterprise business is committed help customers from a variety of industries – including government and public sectors, finance, energy and transportation– stay ahead in the new ICT era, and jointly build a Better Connected and Intelligent World.
- Represents technical leadership in Network Domain(Campus Network, Data Center Network, Metro/Backbone Network) for Nordic Enterprise Market.
- Conduct and complete local network market insight for related domain.
- Public speaking on industry, partner, huawei hosted event as an domain expert.
- Technical engagement and demand exploration for key customer and partner decision makers.
- Technical enablement: conduct internal/external product/solution trainings
- Provide other needed technical support for sales team in the presales stage for better project win rate.
- Summary of nordic market case study to improve future project operation.
- This is a Nordic role and will cover Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland and the Baltics.
- 5 Years+ Main Stream Network Vendor/Tier1 Partner field technical sales/presales support experience.
- Deep understanding of IP technology and industry trend, competitive landscape in the local market for Campus Network, Data Center Network, Metro/Backbone Network
- Deep knowledge on SDN, Cloud Management, SD-WAN, Switches, Router, WLAN, Firewall and authentication system
- Project experience in public sector, retail & large enterprise is prefered.
- Main steam vendor certification is prefered.
- Good communication and presentation skill
- Self-motivation and target driven mind set and can work under pressure
- Good team player and open mind, willing to adapt to an international team
We can offer you:
An exciting opportunity to work with the latest technologies within the telecommunication area, in an international working environment within a fast growing organization. In Huawei you will have a great possibility to learn and advance within the company. We recognize and reward ambitious and skilled employees. The workplace is situated in Solna.